Wakeshade User Troubleshoot and Return Policy
Your complete satisfaction is our top priority at Wakeshade, and we want you to have a quality product that suits your needs. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review our policy and procedures below. If you purchased a Wakeshade from one of our re-sellers, please contact them first to determine their return policy. The following guidelines apply to all troubleshoots, returns and/or exchanges for Wakeshade purchased directly from Wakeshade or SugarHouse Industries:
- For warranty claims or to initiate a return or troubleshoot request, contact our customer service team at (801) 563-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SugarHouse is not responsible for packages lost or damaged during shipment.
- SugarHouse cannot accept any packages freight collect or COD. All packages must be shipped prepaid. The customer is responsible for return shipping unless the product has been deemed defective by the manufacturer. Photos must be provided to verify its imperfection. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Un-opened packages can be returned once a return authorization email has been issued. Opened packages must also obtain a return authorization and will be accepted if the product is in like new, re-sellable condition. A 10% restocking fee will apply. Shipping fees are not refundable. Soiled or damaged items are non-returnable.
- Once the return has been received and inspected, a refund will be issued to the card used during purchase. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.